Q. How do I get an item my professor put on reserves?


Find course reserves by searching the Classic Catalog and clicking the ‘Course Reserves’ tab near the top of the page.  You may search by the professor’s last name or the course name.  Once you locate the item, find the call number and make sure it is available. Take the call number to a Circulation Desk staff member on the 1st floor of the King Library, and s/he will retrieve and check out the item for you.

Be aware that course reserves circulate for much shorter periods of time than other items - usually 2 hours - so pay attention to when the item needs to be returned.

  • Last Updated Aug 15, 2016
  • Views 157
  • Answered By Jeff Frank

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.