Q. I have a research assignment for a class. Who can help me?


You can consult with any available librarian at the King Library Reference Desk on the 2nd floor.

If you are a current SJSU student, you can also speak to the librarian who is assigned to your subject area. You can find their information by going to the Research Guides (LibGuides).

For more guidance, visit the Ask a Librarian page.


  • Last Updated Aug 15, 2016
  • Views 57
  • Answered By James Tan

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.