Q. How do I renew an item?
You can log into your account online to renew any of your items eligible for renewal, or you can use our 24-hour telephone renewal number at 1-408-808-2665 or call 1-408-808-2000 to speak to a staff person.
To renew your SJSU materials in your OneSearch account, please follow these instructions:
1. Go to library.sjsu.edu
2. Click the 'My Accounts' link toward the upper right of the page
3. Click the 'OneSearch Account' link
4. In the upper right corner of the OneSearch page, click the Sign In icon
5. If you are an SJSU user, please use the first login option (SJSU student and employee login). If you are an SJPL user, please use the second login option (SJPL user and guest).
6. You can then renew your SJSU item(s) by clicking the My Account link in the upper right-corner of the page, then on the Loans icon. You can renew any item from here.
San Jose Public Library (SJPL)
- Chat with a Librarian
- Find a Branch Library
- Chat with a Tutor
- 5forU - Reading Recommendations
- Suggest Materials to Buy
- Dept. & Branch Managers
- SJPL Library Account
San Jose State University Library (SJSU)