Q. Are there whiteboards or electronic whiteboards in the Library?
Yes, the library has more than 20 whiteboards throughout the building for students to use, as well as an electronic whiteboard on the 4th Floor that students can use to save their work to a USB or laptop.
Note: Dry Erase markers and erasers are available for loan during regular King Library operating hours (as well as during extended study hours) and may be checked out for 4 hours at a time from the Student Computing Services center.
To save to a USB:
• Press the ON/Standby button and switch on the power.
• Insert the USB memory device into the USB port of the capture board.
• Press the Scroll/Stop button to display the image you want to store.
• Press the Save button to store your image.
Note: Make sure the indicator has changed from a flashing to a steady light before removing the USB stick.
To save to a laptop:
• Turn on the capture board’s power and connect your laptop using the USB cable to the dedicated laptop USB port. The USB cable can be checked out from the Student Computing Services center.
• Press the save button to store your image.
• On the computer, open "My Computer" and click the capture board icon, which is identified as a removable device.
San Jose Public Library (SJPL)
- Chat with a Librarian
- Find a Branch Library
- Chat with a Tutor
- 5forU - Reading Recommendations
- Suggest Materials to Buy
- Dept. & Branch Managers
- SJPL Library Account
San Jose State University Library (SJSU)