Q. I can't change the font size on my OverDrive eBook
I have an iPhone and, when I try to change the font size in the OverDrive app, only the chapter header size changes. How can I fix it?
- Make sure you've updated the OverDrive app to the latest version.
- If the font size still doesn't change, open the eBook, tap the middle of the screen, then touch the settings icon (a little gear).
- Turn "Default layout" off
- Try adjusting the font size.
Was this helpful? 3 7
- This doesn’t answer the question. Went to both settings and there was no instructions to change the font.
- I followed instructions there was not a page to change text size only brightness and text placement help
San José Public Library (SJPL)
- Chat with Us
( Español | Tiếng Việt | 中文 )
- Find a Branch Library
- Chat with a Tutor
- 5forU — Reading Recommendations
- Suggest Materials to Buy
- Department & Branch Managers
- SJPL Library Account
San José State Library (SJSU)