Q. How do adults get help with reading and writing?


Adults who want to improve basic reading and writing can call Partners in Reading at (408) 808-2361 to register for an orientation or visit www.sjpl.org/parlearner to find out more. Partners in Reading is on the first floor of the King Library.

  • Last Updated Nov 14, 2017
  • Views 37
  • Answered By Ellen Loebl

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0