Q. Who can go to the Partners in Reading English classes?


English classes through Partners in Reading are for adults who live or work in San José and need help with English conversation skills. It is important to practice speaking English every day in order to improve.


  • Last Updated Nov 15, 2017
  • Views 45
  • Answered By Ellen Loebl

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0