Q. I renewed my eBook in Axis 360 and now I can't read it! Help!
I returned my eBook from Axis 360 and tried to continue reading, but I got a message saying that the book couldn't be read because it was past its due date. I know it's not expired, though!
If you get a message saying that your renewed eBook cannot open, try removing the download.
- Go to the Axis 360 app and click on My Stuff.
- Touch the cover of the book to open the record.
- Click on Remove (the button to the right under Read Now). You will be asked to confirm.
- Once you have removed the download, click on Download Now to download the book again.
Your book will now open normally.
Make sure that you don't click on Return, as that will return the book to the library.
San José Public Library (SJPL)
- Chat with a Librarian
- Find a Branch Library
- Chat with a Tutor
- 5forU — Reading Recommendations
- Suggest Materials to Buy
- Dept. & Branch Managers
- SJPL Library Account
San José State Library (SJSU)