Q. When will my item(s) not automatically renew?
- Non-renewable materials such as Lucky Day books and DVD’s, magazines and Reference materials
- Items that have reached their renewal limit, 3 times for most materials.
- Items with a hold or outstanding request
- Digital items, such as an eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMovies, eMusic, etc.
- Nontraditional items such as instruments and kits.
- Items checked out by the hour (laptops, game controllers, etc.)
- Interlibrary Loan items
- Accounts with fines and fees that exceed $20
Was this helpful? 0 0
San José Public Library (SJPL)
- Chat with a Librarian
- Find a Branch Library
- Chat with a Tutor
- 5forU — Reading Recommendations
- Suggest Materials to Buy
- Dept. & Branch Managers
- SJPL Library Account
San José State Library (SJSU)