Q. How do I make an individual item on My Shelves in the new SJPL catalog private?
By default, items on your Completed, In Progress and For Later shelves are public. You decide how much or how little of your shelves you’d like to share with others.
To make an item private
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the shelf that contains the item you want to make private.
- Click the Manage item button.
- On the menu, click the Keep this item private checkbox. Private items have a small lock icon next to them. Only you can see these items
San José Public Library (SJPL)
- Chat with Us
( Español | Tiếng Việt | 中文 )
- Find a Branch Library
- Chat with a Tutor
- 5forU — Reading Recommendations
- Suggest Materials to Buy
- Department & Branch Managers
- SJPL Library Account
San José State Library (SJSU)