Q. Are there fines and rules that apply to the SJPL student library card?
- No late fines for youth library materials.
- Lost and damaged items can be resolved by reading or volunteering away fines at the school or at the library, there is also a book replacement program for lost items.
- Fines will apply to non-youth materials.
- Library cards are not transferable and can only be used by the individual registered for that card.
- Lost or stolen cards must be reported to SJPL as soon as possible to avoid being held responsible for items checked out on the card.
Was this helpful? 0 0
San José Public Library (SJPL)
- Chat with a Librarian
- Find a Branch Library
- Chat with a Tutor
- 5forU — Reading Recommendations
- Suggest Materials to Buy
- Dept. & Branch Managers
- SJPL Library Account
San José State Library (SJSU)