Q. How do I search LINK+ from the new SJPL catalog?
Here is how to search LINK+ (search and request from other libraries) from the new catalog:
From Search Results
- Perform a search on the main catalog page by selecting Keyword, Title, Author or Subject.
- You will find “Try your search in LINK+” under “Search other resources” at the top right.
Note that if you select any other option in this box, if you use Advanced Search, or if you choose a link that says Broaden Search, you will NOT see the link to LINK+.
From a Title Page
- Go to a record for a specific title (a book, DVD, etc)
- You’ll see a “Try your search in LINK+” below the availability box on the right. This will take you to the LINK+ search page. This link was broken for a while, but it works now.
From a No Results page
If your search retrieves no results (e.g. search for randomly typed characters) you will see “Try your search in LINK+” at the top left.
If you don't find what you need in LINK+, you can request items from libraries throughout the rest of the country using our traditional interlibrary loan service, Illiad.
San José Public Library (SJPL)
- Chat with Us
( Español | Tiếng Việt | 中文 )
- Find a Branch Library
- Chat with a Tutor
- 5forU — Reading Recommendations
- Suggest Materials to Buy
- Department & Branch Managers
- SJPL Library Account
San José State Library (SJSU)