Q. How do I apply for an eLibrary Card, Full Access Card, or Limited Status Card (SJPL)?
- Start by completing the library card application form.
- You will instantly receive an eLibrary Card number. This number can be used for our online resources.
- To get your Full Access Card or Limited Status card:
- Take your eLibary Card number to one of our libraries to pick up your card.
- Make an appointment if you want to pick up your card at a library building that is still closed.
Was this helpful? 0 0
San José Public Library (SJPL)
- Chat with Us
( Español | Tiếng Việt | 中文 )
- Find a Branch Library
- Chat with a Tutor
- 5forU — Reading Recommendations
- Suggest Materials to Buy
- Department & Branch Managers
- SJPL Library Account
San José State Library (SJSU)